So, my friend makes a shit-load of money selling sports t-shirts, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I created a shirt a few months ago, and I've sold about 30 of them so far. I made my money back, and profited about 30 bucks. Not really worth the time and effort, but my brother and I created another shirt last week. It looks really great, and I thought it would sell really well, but I've yet to sell one of them. I spent over $400 on making the damn shirts, and now I've got a box full of them taking up space in my small house.
Troy Tulowitzki is the short-stop for the Colorado Rockies baseball team and he's having a hell of a year. I figured people would gobble these bastards right up, but boy was I wrong, and boy does it hurt to be out of that kind of cash.
If you like baseball, the Colorado Rockies, or Troy Tulowitzki, then please check out my shirt. It's very good looking ( I wear mine all the time and I'm a Braves fan).
Help a poor brother out,
https://www.etsy.com/listing/191205380/troy-2lo-tulo-tulowitzki-colorado?ref=pr_shop
#Tulo #2Lo

2 comments:
I'll come by and buy one of those. I'll call next time I'm in A-town.
You da man, Walkie.
Post a Comment